Berkshire Bank is a mid-sized bank headquartered in Pittsfield, MA. Berkshire Bank has deposits of $2.1 billion, and was established in February 1846.
This bank is FDIC insured - all deposits are protected for up to $250,000.
About Berkshire Bank
Berkshire Bank is America's Most Exciting Bank, because of our People, Attitude, and Energy.
For over 160 years, Berkshire Bank has delivered excellent service and performance.
As customers of Berkshire Bank, you have access to our network of financial services across our lines of business including, banking, insurance, investments, and wealth management.
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Berkshire Bank - America’s Most Exciting Bank
- Established in 1846, one of Massachusetts’ oldest and largest Independent banks
- 41 full service financial services centers in Western MA, Northeastern NY, and Southern Vermont
- Strong growth based on organic, de novo and acquisition strategies
- Only locally headquartered regional bank in primary markets
- Diversified revenue sources with strong commercial components, including New England middle market commercial asset based lending group
- Experienced executive team focused on earnings and shareholder value