Tulsa Teachers Credit Union
Tulsa Teachers Credit Union is a mid-sized, state-chartered credit union headquartered in Tulsa, OK. The credit union operates 3 branches in 1 state (Oklahoma). It has $909.2 million in assets and roughly 81,400 members.
Tulsa Teachers Credit Union Membership Eligibility
TTCU serves the following counties: Tulsa, Creek, Osage, Adair, Cherokee, Craig, Delaware, Mayes, Nowata, Okmulgee, Ottawa, Rogers, Wagoner and Washington.
- Employees and students of school districts and other public or private educational institutions in the above counties.
- Employees and students of all public and private institutions of higher or continuing education in these counties.
- Members of professional educators associations or governing boards of affiliated education institutions in the listed counties.
- Immediate family of, or are living in a household with anyone who is eligible for membership under the primary eligibility conditions.
- Immediate family of members (spouse, children, mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren and adoptive relationships) or individuals who are part of a member’s household.
- Retired educators who receive income from any educators’ retirement plan or system and reside in the 14 counties TTCU serves.
About Tulsa Teachers Credit Union
You may be one of over almost a million people in Northeastern Oklahoma eligible to join TTCU. Call 918-749-TTCU (8828) or click here to request a membership application today! TTCU is a full-service financial institution. If you have any questions about what a credit union is, please visit this page.
TTCU is one of the largest credit unions in Oklahoma serving more than 85,000 members. We are pleased to offer the benefits of credit union membership to school teachers, employees, students and their families of most Northeastern Oklahoma counties. For complete membership eligibility and information, please visit our membership page.
Established in 1934, TTCU is an over $950 million financial institution offering a full complement of products and services. We pride ourselves on offering great rates and service to our membership. As a non-profit organization, our financial success is returned to our members in the form of low-rate loans and high-rate savings accounts.