The First National Bank of Pawnee has certificates of deposit for terms ranging from three months to four years. The CD rates include:
- 1.51% annual percentage yield (APY) for 91 days for a single maturity certificate of deposit
- 1.76% APY for one-year single maturity and auto-renewable CDs
- 2.02% APY for two-year single maturity and auto-renewable CDs
- 2.27% APY for three-year single maturity and auto-renewable CDs
- 2.52% APY for four-year single maturity and auto-renewable CDs
To open a certificate of deposit with a term of 182 days or less requires a minimum opening deposit of $2,500. Certificates of deposit for terms of a year or longer require a $1,000 minimum opening deposit. Funds in certificates of deposit are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
Interest earned on a certificate of deposit can be withdrawn. If you withdraw money early the penalty is three month’s interest for a one-year CD and six month’s interest for certificates of deposit with terms of 18 months, and two, three, and four years.
The bank also has checking accounts that offer rates of 1.51% APY and 1.31% APY, as well as a passbook savings with a 1.21% APY.
First National Bank of Pawnee is based in Pawnee, Okla., and has been in business since 1894.