Chase is offering a $125 bonus for opening a checking account. You can have a coupon emailed to you that can be used to open a Chase checking account or can apply online.
Details of the bank offer include:
- Minimum opening deposit of $100 with money from non-Chase banks
- Must set up direct deposit
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs in the U.S.
- Free text and email alerts
- 24-hour access with Chase Mobile on your phone
- To avoid a monthly service fee you must have at least one direct deposit of at least $500, keep a minimum daily balance of at least $1,500 or keep an average balance of at least $5,000 in qualifying accounts at Chase
- Requirements to earn the $125 bonus include making a direct deposit within 60 days of the account being opened
- The bonus would be posted to your account within 10 business days of the initial direct deposit
- If the account is closed within six months, the bonus will be debited
Current Chase checking customers and employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank are not eligible for the bonus offer.
The Total Checking Account offer is good through May 16, 2011.